Views:14 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-04-19 Origin:Site
Dental suction unit is a commonly used and necessary rescue instrument in various clinical departments, and it is used frequently in the operating room.This article will give you an insight into what is dental suction unit.
1. Definition of dental suction unit:
2. Functions of dental suction unit:
3. Composition of dental suction unit:
4. Classification of dental suction unit:
5.Characteristics of dental suction unit
6. Principles of using dental suction unit:
Dental suction unit is a commonly used and necessary rescue instrument in various clinical departments, and it is used frequently in the operating room.Operating room is an important place for the treatment of various surgical diseases. Dental suction unit is used to attract bleeding, exudation, pus fluid, contents in cavity and viscera, and washing fluid in the surgical field, so as to make the surgical field clear and reduce the chance of contamination. Dental suction unit can also be used for general anesthesia patients to suck sputum.The size of dental suction unit is directly related to the process of surgery.
As an important device on the dental treatment chair, dental suction unit can not only timely absorb the saliva and water mist from the patient's mouth, but also assist the doctor to push the tongue body, to avoid the injury caused by high-speed mobile phone and other instruments to the patient's oral mucosa, providing a clear and dry environment for treatment.
(1) in order not to interfere with the surgical field of vision, dental suction unit can water mist, powder and saliva should be absorbed to keep the diagnosis and treatment site clear.
(2) Dental suction unit can eliminate the discomfort of water mist, powder and saliva to the patient.
(3) Dental suction unit can reduce the damage of high-speed mobile phones and other devices to oral soft tissue, and ensure the operating space in the mouth.
(4) Dental suction unit can maintain the cleanliness of the consultation room and protect the environment
The dental suction unit is composed of suction head, rubber suction pipe, joint, connection pipe, suction bottle or disposable waste liquid collection bag, suction flexible pipe, power cord and power part.Power and motor electric and foot - suction two.
The dental suction unit can be divided into weak dental suction unit and strong dental suction unit, the two can effectively control the cross-infection, reduce the air pollution in the clinic.Weak dental suction unit: mainly used to absorb water mist, saliva, blood, pus, etc.Strong dental suction unit: mainly used to absorb the spatter produced in most treatments.
(1)Small size, easy to carry, wide use.
(2)Easy to move, in the power supply can be used.
(3)Can be used in various operations and bed suction secretions, directly for patients, can also be used in the laboratory.
(4)Low noise, low negative pressure, safe operation, will not damage the surface of the organization.
(1) keep the patient in a comfortable supine position during the treatment. The head of the aspirator should avoid touching the patient's throat and other sensitive areas. In case of choking, nausea and other reactions, the left hand should be raised to signal the doctor or nurse to stop the operation.
(2) try to get as close to the affected tooth as possible while avoiding the edge of the tooth.
(3) master the placement position and operation essentials during the attraction to avoid interfering with the doctor's working area.If the maxillary molars are treated, the dental suction unit should be placed near the maxillary nodules.The dental suction unit should be placed near the lingual space of the molars when the lower jaw molars are treated.
(4) gently move to avoid sticking to the mucous membrane and attracting a site for a long time.
If you want to know more professional knowledge about dental suction unit and high quality dental suction unit, choose our company, you will not be disappointed.